First Monday of the year of 2021! This is my first blog, so I am starting something new. Some of us are having the January blues alongside not knowing what 2021 has in store for us. Some of us have had to adapt to a new way of life that has changed us. Some of us have had more time to think about what is important. Some of us have reconnected within ourselves. Some of us have had to re-invent ourselves. Some people have experienced hardship and losses. I'm writing this to to help you move forward from 2020 to 2021.
How? Let's take our power back for ourselves! The last year has been crazy for us all. How can you take back your power?
Here are a few things you can do for yourself;
- meditation - to relax the mind, body & Soul
- to say/write down positive affirmations
- to say/write things what you are grateful and thankful for in your life now
- to go for a walk
- to go out in nature
- to de-clutter your life - clothes (which I am currently doing), books, anything you need to get rid of or put in charity shop, or even sell online
- re-decorate your house, flat, etc..
- to do a course of your choice (learning is good for the Soul)
- focus on your health
By helping yourself and doing these things, you can shift the perspective in your mind by doing one thing at a time. If you do not know where to start, just do one thing first then your mind will shift to another place. Taking small steps is ok. To just to be is ok. To do nothing and wait to see what to do next is ok. To do what is right for you is ok. You already have the power in You. It has always been there. Focusing on yourself is important, look after You.
All my love, Sue x